Call for Winter / Spring Cycle of 2020 World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) Interns
Location: Ferney-Voltaire, France
Duration: January 1st – March 31st and April 1st – May 31st 2020
Deadline: November 16th 2019, 11:59pm GMT+7
What is the WFME Internship?
World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) is a non-governmental organization that is concerned with education and training of medical doctors worldwide. WFME’s main objective is to enhance the quality of medical education worldwide, with promotion of the highest scientific and ethical standards in medical education. The organization develop standards for medical education and promotes accreditation of medical schools.
What is Provided for the Chosen Interns?
The WFME will provide all interns with:
- EUR800 monthly stipend (or EURO500 for students who find external funding, like Erasmus)
- Free airplane transportation from the intern’s country of origin to Ferney-Voltaire, up to 750EUR
* Interns will be responsible for all other expenses (accommodation, food, additional transportation fees) and are encouraged to find other sources of funding.
What do Interns do?
The internship is opened for medical students to join the WFME Office for a 3-month period and support the development of the World Directory of Medical Schools. The intern is expected to participate in:
- Shared management of the medical school records hosted within the World Directory of Medical Schools
- External electronic and telephone communications, including through IFMSA networks and sourcing and establishing new contacts
- Developing and maintaining close work with other international organizations including FAIMER and the World Medical Association
- Monitoring and reporting on own work output in line with the organizational objectives
- Other duties as may reasonably be required by the President and senior colleagues
Filling the report after completion of the internship
How to Apply?
Potential candidates should prepare the following documents:
- CV (maximum of 2 pages)
- Motivation letter (maximum of 1 page)
- Candidature Form signed and stamped by NMO President
- Filling out google form that later on will be shared by LO UNA CIMSA Indonesia 2019-2020
Do not hesitate to ask the Contact Person for more information.
Liaison Officer to United Nations Agencies CIMSA Indonesia 2019-2020
Empowering Medical Students
Improving Nation's Health