Here's another opportunity for you!
What is WFME?
World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) is a nongovernmental organization concerned with education and training of medical doctors worldwide. WFME’s main objective is to "enhance the quality of medical education worldwide, with promotion of the highest scientific and ethical standards in medical education". The organization develops standards for medical education and promotes accreditation of medical schools.
For more information, click here
What is the main work of interns?
The intern is expected to participate in:
• Shared management of the medical school records hosted within the World Directory of Medical Schools, www.wdoms.org
• External electronic and telephone communications, including through IFMSA networks and sourcing and establishing new contacts
• Developing and maintaining close working with other international organizations including FAIMER (www.faimer.org) and the World Medical Association (www.wma.net)
• Monitoring and reporting on own work output in line with organizational objectives
• Other duties as may reasonably be required by the President and senior colleagues
• Filling in the report after completion of the internship
Duration of Internship
• Winter Period (1 January - 31 March)
• Spring Period (1 April - 30 June)
• Demonstrable skills and attributes as outlined in the person specification
• Experience working in the field of medical education
• Experience working independently in projects requiring attention to detail
Note: shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by the LME and the WFME President in mid-late October.
Requirements for Applying
You may need to fill the motivation letter, cv, and candidature form that you could access via the contact person below:
Sherly (Liaison Officer to United Nations Agencies CIMSA 2018-2019)
LINE: sharealey / email: email@example.com
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 October 2018, 23.59 GMT+7.
So, what are you waiting for? Do not hesitate and register yourself for this opportunity!