Hello, medical students!
The opportunity to be a part of AMEE CONFERENCE 2019 is open! The conference will be held on 24-28 August in Vienna, Austria.
What is AMEE?
AMEE is one of the most important organisations for medical and other health professions' Education in the world. AMEE promotes international excellence in education in the healthcare professions across the continuum of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education. Every year, AMEE organizes the largest medical education conference in the world: the AMEE Conference! In the last years, more than 3,500 participants attended the AMEE Conferences, with workshops, lectures, poster presentations, short communications, exhibitions, etc.
This year, AMEE offers around 45 international medical students the chance to attend the Conference for free, with financial support for travel and accommodation expenses. In exchange for that those students are asked to assist in basic tasks, related to helping out with practical issues and assisting participants during the conference.
All applications will be judged by the Coordinators team. Selections will be made based on:
- relevant experience
- future plans for use of experience gained
- geographical and gender diversity
More information on the selection criteria and what makes a good application can be found through: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Qud6uBFSLQwowESiT0yKa1r2Piu-W2p/view
Who should apply?
Any student with:
- a certain interest and/or background in medical education and other healthcare professions education;
- sufficient English skills;
- total respect for the rules and responsibilities of the Student Task Force;
- full availability for the Student Task Force working days (22 - 29 August);
- the right motivation and enthusiasm for working in an international team of students!
Do not hesitate to ask the Contact Person for more info and the requirements needed via:
Nurul Gina Fadlillah
President NMO Indonesia
Liaison Officer to United Nations Agencies
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Register yourself for the opportunity!
Empowering Medical Students
Improving Nation’s Health