We are glad to announce that the call for IFMSA’s Medical Student International (MSI) 43 is now open for submissions!
WHAT IS MSI?
MSI (Medical Students International) is IFMSA’s biannual magazine, which focuses on global health perspective brought by medical students worldwide. It is published both in print and online, in relations to March and August General Assemblies, and each edition has a specific theme.
Call For Articles and Submissions is open for:
1. Theme "Digital Health” (max 1500 words)
2. Short Articles related to Standing Committee sections (max 500 words)
4. Poetry and Short stories
What are the requirements for the submission?
• For Articles & Text-based content :
o Your Contribution in Word or Google docs format (please don’t insert the images into the document, but attach them to the email).
o Author’s full name, NMO, University, and Email (please note that an article cannot have more than two authors, please write orderly starting with first following second author)
o Author’s headshot in high resolution (300 dpi or larger) .jpeg or .png formats
o Any relevant pictures (maximum 3 per article) in high resolution (300 dpi or larger) .jpeg or .png formats
o Please stick to the word limits mentioned above. Otherwise, your article may be rejected or edited by the team.
• For Visual content :
o Please upload a high resolution (300 dpi or larger) .jpeg or .png formats
o In case you’re proposing an illustration, please upload your .eps
o Please send a Caption of the photos and illustrations.
Your Contributions will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do not wait for the very last minute to submit them.
Kindly contact the Contact Person below for the submission form. Deadline for submission: January 25th, 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
Vice President for External Affairs CIMSA Indonesia 2020-2021
Submission agreements: By sending your submission you agree on the following points.
By filling in this form, you may willingly provide your personal information (Name, Email, University, Photo) to IFMSA.
- If your submission is accepted, your personal data will be shared on MSI43 Magazine and Published with your contribution on our website “www.ifmsa.org”
- The use of the information provided in the form will be in line with the objectives of editing and publishing MSI43.
- The personal data provided will be stored until the 30th of September 2021 on our E-mails and Drive and will only be available on the published Magazine after this date.
- If you want us to remove your personal data before, you can request that by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data will be accessible by the IFMSA Team of Officials and the Public Relations Team Including MSI Designers and Editors. If you would like to know more about how we manage your data, please visit ifmsa.org/privacy.
- Submitting articles does not guarantee that the articles and attached material will be accepted or published.
- To widen MSI Reach some accepted articles will only go to the blog section of ifmsa.org
- Your submission will be screened to ensure that it meets minimum inclusion criteria. If it does, it may be reviewed by editors revising content to enhance its relevance, consistency, usability or to conform with IFMSA Publications standards;
IFMSA will not be held liable for any breach of copyright laws and the sender will be held responsible. When you submit any text or pictures, we will assume that you are the author and sole owner of the submitted material. We will also assume that you are giving MSI and IFMSA permission to use them for the purpose of publication and representation toward external partners.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Empowering Medical Students
Improving Nation’s Health