Dear medical students of Indonesia!
We would like to announce the call for Article submissions to the Medical Students International Edition 39 (MSI 39)!
WHAT IS MSI?
MSI (Medical Students International) is IFMSA’s biannual magazine, which focuses on global health perspective brought by medical students worldwide. It is published both in print and online, in relations to March and August General Assemblies, and each edition has a specific theme.
The call will be open for all sections of the magazine, namely:
1. March Meeting 2019 Theme: “Gender in Health Care" (max. 1500 words)
2. Six Standing Committee sections (max 750 words)
When submitting an article, please make sure to review the following checklist:
1. Format: make sure your article is in Word or Google docs format. Please do not send in articles in PDF format.
2. Image Quality: Images should be of high resolution (at least 300 dpi), in JPEG or PNG formats. Please do not insert images into the article files, but attach them separately to your email.
3. Include your data: Author's full name and NMO. [max. 5 authors]
4. Photo: Author's head shot in high resolution (at least 300 dpi) and in JPEG or PNG formats.
5. References (if applicable): should respect the Vancouver style.
Send your submission before 3 January 2019 (23.59 GMT+7) by email to email@example.com with subject includes: [MSI39] [section name] and the title of your article.
We are looking forward to your contribution!
For more information, please do contact:
Nurul Gina Fadlillah
President NMO Indonesia
Empowering Medical Students
Improving Nation’s Health