Location: Porto, Portugal
Duration: May 11th - 14th 2020
Deadline: February 6th 2020, 23:59 GMT+7
What is the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics 14thWorld Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law?
The 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law is designed to offer a platform for the exchange of information and knowledge and to hold discussions, lectures, workshops and exhibition of programs and databases.
What is the Main Tasks of Delegations?
Delegations are responsible for the preparation and coordination of IFMSA sessions at the 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law as well as general networking representing medical students in the UNESCO Chair of Bioethics. UNESCO Chair in Bioethics will provide all IFMSA delegation with free registration.
2. Interest and/or prior experience in the field of bioethics, medical ethics and health law
3. Availability during the entire conference
4. Regional and gender representation
How to Apply?
Potential candidates should prepare the following documents:
1. Candidature Form signed and stamped by NMO President
2. Filling out an Application Form that will be shared by LO UNA CIMSA Indonesia 2019 – 2020
Do not hesitate to ask the Contact Person for more information.
What are you waiting for?
Register yourself for the opportunity!
Liaison Officer to United Nations Agencies CIMSA Indonesia 2019 - 2020
Empowering Medical Students
Improving Nation’s Health