CIMSA with its vision, “Empowering medical students, improving nation’s health”, is a medical student organization that commits to actively contribute in health improvement in Indonesia. CIMSA has divisions that stand for national and international issues. Through this policy statement, CIMSA, that has been committing to SDGs (especially point 3, 4, 5, and 13) since 2016, defines its commitment further by bringing up 8 topics that are: Interprofessional Education, Bioethics, HIV AIDS, Maternal Health, Communicable and Noncommunicable Disease, Climate Change and Disaster Management, Human Rights Violation, and Gender Discrimination.
This policy statement will be the base for CIMSA’ activities in improving the nation’s health. Through its 25 locals spread in Indonesia, CIMSA has done more than 1000 activities that support the previously mentioned topics.
- Komitmen Mahasiswa Kedokteran Indonesia dalam Mewujudkan Sustainable Development Goals (February 2016)
- Sustainable Development Goals (February 2016)
- Human Rights Violation and Gender Discrimination (February 2019)
- Environmental Sustainability and Disaster Management (February 2019)
- Communicable Disease (February 2019)
- Non-Communicable Disease (February 2019)
- HIV AIDS (February 2019)
- Maternal Health (February 2019)
- Interprofessional Education (February 2019)
- Bioethics (February 2019)