[Trainer Opportunity] TNT Indonesia 2016
Dear Backbones! Do you want to share your best experience and pass it to others? Do you want to build some new best trainers? Do you want to deliver the best TNT you can’t imagine? Here it comes one of the most important calls for you! Visit Jakarta and work with another awesome trainers around Indonesia in the Pre OM 2016!
This event will take place on October 4th – 6th, 2016 at Syahida Inn, Jl. Kertamukti No.5 Ciputat 15419 Kampus II UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
Total trainers needed: 3 (as supervisors and trainers)
Specific agendas and facilities aid are going to be discussed with the accepted trainer.
- IFMSA Certified trainer (proven by TNT certificate)
- IFMSA-Certified TOT trainers or have already given at least 3 training sessions (2 local / regional trainings and 1 national / international training) apart from graduation training session in TNT (expert trainer CIMSA)
- Can speak English well (2/3 training session have to be in English)
- Reference Letter Local Coordinator
- Active Student Letter from Local CIMSA
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport Picture (formal, halfbody, size 3x4)
- Motivational Letter (in English)
- Detail of training experiences (proven by training certificates and trainer trackrecord)
- Essay (in English, within at least 300 words) about one of following topics:
Use Times New Roman font type, size 12, spacing 1.15, and put References in the last page of the essay.
Send all the Registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before September 10th, 2016, 11.59 pm GMT+7.
Download the Registration Form here, and Please check the Invitation Package here.
Any further information, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Understanding training process
- How to embrace character
- Technic to influence people and make an ideal communication
- Basic presentation technic (standing, gestures, facial expression, eye contact, appereance, confidence character)
Accept the challenge, make the change!
Empowering Medical Students
Improving Nation's Health
- VPI : Ari Agus Saputra Aruzi (+6281904342026, Line: 123100895)
- HRDD : Andre Prawiradinata (+6281394508756, Line: prawiraandre)