[Trainer Opportunity] October Meeting 2016
October Meeting 2016 Jakarta is coming very soon!
CIMSA is looking for 4 awesome trainers!
The theme of training class on October Meeting 2016 is CIMSA Program with 2 trainings for each class will be held. Those are:
Challenge yourself and share it to others!
This Event will take place at Sawangan Golf Hotel and Resort, Jl. Raya Sawangan Depok Jakarta, 6th – 9th October 2016.
- CIMSA Program as The Implementation of CIMSA Policy Statement For Sustainable Development Goals
- Creating Positive Impacts through CIMSA Program
How to Apply?
- IFMSA Certified Trainer or CIMSA Certified Trainer on Advance or Expert Level (proven by training certificate or trainer track record).
- Experienced on Project and SDGs (proven by making a superb CV and Essay)
- Fill the Registration Form
- Reference Letter Local Coordinator
- Passport Picture (formal, halfbody, size 3x4)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter (English, within 200 words)
- Storyboard about one of the training you want to conduct
- Essay (English, within 300 words each topic, Font TNR, 12, spacing 1.15) about all of the topics below:
Send all the registration documents to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 14th, 2016, 11.59 pm GMT+7.
Download the Registration Form here.
Any further information, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- CIMSA Policy Statement for SDGs
- Realizing the Goals of CIMSA Policy Statement through CIMSA Program
It is your greatest application we are waiting for!
Empowering Medical Students,
Improving Nation's Health
- VPI : Ari Agus Saputra Aruzi (+6281904342026, Line: 123100895)
- HRDD : Andre Prawiradinata (+6281394508756, Line: prawiraandre)