Dear Medical Students of Indonesia,
As the application are all submitted, now we are on the very awaited moment.
With proud, we present the name of the trainer for October Meeting 2017, Padang
1. The Importance of Using Research Data to Support CIMSA Program Based on Data in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Mohammad Yossan – Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Kamila Rahma – Universitas Jember
2. The role of Data in achieving sustainable development
- John Rico Manalu – Universitas Riau
- Adilla Shafryantyo Purnomo – Universitas Sebelas Maret
3. Mastering Data Analysis
- Aldyi Septian Putra – Universitas Riau
- Dira Hamimi – Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara
Any further information, don’t hestitate to contact us!
- VPI : Arif Bima Al Birru (+628116669595, Line: bimbimblue)
- HRDD : Arizal Novrianto R (+6285607002236, Line: arizaru)
Congratulation for the elected trainer! Keep inspiring others and be a backbone!